Skyzone 5.8Ghz 32CH Diversity Receiver Wireless FPV Goggles inc Headtracker
- Higher resolution display 854 x 480;
- Head-track function. (via Futaba radios)
- 5.8G, 32 channels diversity receivers.
- Integrated front camera, you can see the vision in front of you without removing the glasses.
The FPV Google withBuilt-in 5.8Ghz Diversity Receiver and diversity Antenna inputs for best reception.It working in diversity mode to achieve good signal utilization and improve theimage quality.
It supports 4 Bandsand total 32channels (Bands selection and Resulting Frequencies see details in Specificationsï¼‰
Support Head-track function.
· TheFront Camera is Wide-Angle Camera with 680X480(VGA) Resolution and good low Illumination. It's very convenient to view around without taking off the Goggles.
· Press"Camera" button to open the Front Camera.
· Eachboot is automatically set to the lowest volume to avoid sudden loud boot.
· Along beep indicates that you have reached the MAX or MIN Volume. .
· Pull the IPD Adjuster to adjust the interpupillary distance
Brightness/ contrast Adjustable
· Thegoggles support AV IN. The wireless model will close when the AV IN isconnected to save power.
· TheFront Camera is ok for use under AV IN mode.
· AVOut is the diversity Video and Audio output
· Earphoneport is audio output for connecting earphones.
Compatible transmitters (the transmitter for RC model, not the video transmitter):
FUTABA FF-7, FF-8, FF-9, T9Z, T12MZ and T14MZ & WFLY transmitters with trainer port.
* Other types transmitter may not supported. JR transmitters are not supported, this is not because of the glasses, but because of the JR transmitter programe setting.