FatShark are proud to introduce the easiest and best value RTF system available, the Predator V2 CE.
The Predator V2 delivers a rewarding experience for everyone at an affordable price.
FatShark has included the new CE compliant 25mW 5.8 GHz A/V transmitter, SpiroNet CP antennas and a wide angle CMOS camera for simple fixed camera piloting.
The Predator V2 addresses the needs of the first time pilot by pre-wiring and testing, giving you a true plug-n-play experience out of the box with your RC vehicle.
As a result of FatShark's diligent testing and years of continuous product improvement, the Predator V2 has incorporated the latest technology, giving you the security of a solid video link.
• Predator VGA headset with integrated 5.8GHz receiver (no head tracking).
• Zipper carry case, lens cleaning cloth, Fat Shark stickers
• NTSC CMOS camera with 2.5mm wide angle (100 degree FOV) lens
• 25mW, 7ch 5.8GHz CE compliant transmitter
• Filtered balance lead TX power supply
• AV cable (for connected to external AV devices viewing/recording)
• 2X 5.8GHz CP SpiroNet antennas
• 1000mAh 7.4V battery pack with RC discharge adapter (charged via standard RC chargers)
FOV: 25 degree diagonal
Interpupillary distance: 63.5mm (fixed)
Video format: NTSC/PAL auto select (interlaced)
Headset power consumption: 7.4V 140mA/290mA (wire/wireless)
Camera: NTSC CMOS camera with 2.5mm (100 degree FOV) lens
Transmitter: 25mW 7ch 5.8GHz CE compliant transmitter (Fat Shark/IRC channels)
Combined onboard weight (cam, TX, antenna, adapter): 42g
Combined onboard power consumption (cam/TX): 400mA @ 7.4V nominal
Predator V2 goggles
CP SpiroNet antenna set
Lipo battery pack for head set 1000mAh 7.4V
25mW CE compliant video transmitter
Filtered power cable
*Note: The Predator V2 DOES NOT HAVE HEAD TRACKING
|Notify me of updates to FatShark Predator V2 CE Compliant FPV Goggle System w/Camera and|