| ||Features:|| |
â—Next-generation hardware for your multi-rotor
â—The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors
whilst also providing unparalleled and I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
â—Flight Performance: The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
â—Configurable. The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
â—Flight Logging. On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
â—Developer Friendly.Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
â—Broad RC receiver Support. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers.
(No external inverters required (built-in).)
â—Battery Monitoring. Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
â—I2C Port. I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
â—No-Compromise I/O.Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring +
Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
â—Tiny and lightweight. The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
â—Next-Generation CPU. The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that
gets more done in less time.
Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
â—OneShot ESC. Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
â—Programmable LED. Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
â—Sonar. Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
â—Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
â—The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial
photography it's perfect.
â—Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 Design is:
â—Practical - Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
â—Configurable - Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
â—Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD.
â—Compact - Only 36x36mm.
â—Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
SP Pro Racing F3 Deluxe 10DOF Flight Controller Board W/ Barometer & CompassTechnical Specifications:
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight : 6 grams
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
- HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
- Extensive control and switch configuration
- Telemetry Support (HoTT, FrSky, SmartPort, etc)
- Battery Monitoring and Warnings
- Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
- Failsafe system
- Altitude Hold Mode (Requires Barometer Sensor)
- Heading Hold Mode (Requires Compass Sensor)
- In-flight tuning
- Customizable LED colors
- Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)
1x flight controller with case
4x Connection cables