The new Fat Shark Predator is a fully equipped VGA FPV headset with unbeatable value.
By incorporating brand new LCD technology into a completely redesigned headset, Fat Shark has lowered the entry price point for aspiring new FPV pilots.
The Predator’s 25-degree FOV VGA display has the same resolution offered by higher end VGA headsets and will show the same camera and OSD detail. The Predator is equipped with the M.I.G (magnetic, inertial, gyro) head tracker and when combined with a pan/tilt camera, delivers a truly immersive FPV experience.
The integrated 5.8Ghz receiver allows new pilots to quickly experience video piloting without the hassles and expense of external receivers.
To start enjoying FPV flying, simply add a camera and a Fat Shark compatible transmitter.
NOTE: Fat Shark can only guarantee compatibility with Fat Shark and specified Hobbyking transmitters.
- Predator VGA headset with integrated head tracking and 5.8G receiver.
- Zipper carry case
- Head tracker data cable (for Turnigy 9X)
- AV cable (for connecting to external AV devices viewing/recording)
- 5.8G 3dBi antenna
- 700mAh 7.4V battery pack with RC charger leads (charged via standard RC chargers)
- Adapter plug for headset battery connector to
- FOV 25 degree diagonal, full color VGA resolution LCD display
- Interpupillary distance: 63.5mm fixed
- NTSC/PAL auto select (interlaced)
- Magnetic, inertial, gyro head tracker
- -85dBm 5.8G 7 channel receiver
- Battery: 700mAh, 7.4V
- Power consumption @ 7.4V: 140mA/290mA (wire/wireless)
- Hobbyking 600mW 5.8G transmitter
- Fat Shark “CCD Killer” CMOS pan/tilt camera
- Turnigy 9X radio (supports head tracking function)
- Futaba Data cable (for use with higher end Futaba radios that support selective trainer function).
- Diopter lens sets (for near sighted users, 6p set with -2, -4, -6 dpt lens).